Friday, February 15, 2019

SWAMI VIVEKANAND AND HOLI BOOK "BHAGAVAD GITHA"

In the United States, a Christian had invited Swami Vivekananda to his home with the intention to mock the Swami's religiosity. He welcomed the Swami at home and showed the latter his book rack. He pointed towards a pile of books which were placed in such a way that the Bhagavad Githa was placed at the bottom of the pile, followed by other religious books and the Biblewas placed at the top of the pile.

He then questioned the Swami, "I usually do my reading here. Don't you like the way I arranged my books?"

The Swami replied, "I sure do. The books are very organized and arranged neatly. The ones on the top stand firmly because the foundation is exceedingly strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEST ONE PLUS 5G MOBILES IN INDIA

1. OnePlus 10R 5G (Sierra Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 80W SuperVOOC)   RATING -- 4.3  ACTUAL PRICE -38999/- AMAZON PRICE 10% OFF - ...