Thursday, December 27, 2012

Banta an excellent councellor




Doctor Banta the advisor and counselor

Dear Dr Banta,
I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set of for work leaving my husband watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husbands help. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with the neighbors daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbours daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I cant get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?
Sincerely, Sheila.


Banta reply to Sheila

Dear Sheila, a car stalling after being driven for a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps.
Dr. Banta
Top of Form





Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEST ONE PLUS 5G MOBILES IN INDIA

1. OnePlus 10R 5G (Sierra Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 80W SuperVOOC)   RATING -- 4.3  ACTUAL PRICE -38999/- AMAZON PRICE 10% OFF - ...